REGISTRATIONOnline Registration: click here to start your registration
Registration Fees for only the EUPSA Meeting
* Certifying statement signed by the Head of the Department must be presented at the registration desk
Registration Fees for both Meetings
Full Registration includes: Congress materials in a congress bag, access to all scientific sessions, lunches and coffee breaks.
One Day Registration includes: Congress materials in a congress bag, access to all scientific sessions, lunches and coffee breaks for one day only. No social events are included in the package but can be purchased at full price on the social events page.
Accompanying Person Registration includes: Entrance to the Welcome Reception & Presidents Reception.
EUPSA Educational Support
The EUPSA offers a € 150,– educational support to help offset the costs of the EUPSA Congress registration fees of young EUPSA members.
Eligible candidates are required to be current EUPSA members under the age of 45, have paid their Membership fee 2017 and reside in a country of lower-middle-income economies.
You can apply for this during the online registration process. You will be asked to pay for your registration in full and should you be successful in receiving this support you will be reimbursed during the 2017 Congress in Limassol.
Young Investigator Award
The EUPSA “Young Investigator Award” has been made to stimulate research in Paediatric Surgery.
The prize will be to the value of € 5.000,– The content of the presentation should still fulfil the criteria for all abstracts submitted for this congress. Papers for the award session are selected on the basis that they are the highest scored papers submitted to the Congress and the committee can divide the sum between 2 papers.
Springer and Theme Publishers offer 3 Poster awards which are judged by a panel selected by the Scientific Committee. The prizes include a journal subscription for 1 year, books worth € 200,– and € 100,–
Best Case Report Awards
The European Journal of Paediatric Surgery Reports will provide a prize for the best case report.
Registration Terms And Conditions
- All cancellations must be sent in writing and addressed to EUPSA email@example.com
- Cancellation of registration received up to and including April 15th 2017 will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee on registration fee.
- Cancellations received from April 16th 2017 until May 1st 2017 will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee on registration fee.
- No refunds will be given on and after May 1st 2017.
- Transfer of registration fee to another delegate is accepted until May 5th 2017. Please inform the Conference Secretariat of changes as soon as possible.
- By registering for EUPSA 2017, delegates give permission for their contact details to be used for official purposes and to be included in the list of participants.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter any of the arrangements for this conference; including cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The organisers accept no responsibility for resulting costs and inconvenience to delegates who are advised to have their own travel insurance in place.
- Please note, all refunds due will be processed post conference.